UPD Mail Archive: UPD> generic features and generic PDL outp

UPD> generic features and generic PDL output

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:14:49 EDT

    After some pre-discussion with Jim Sommer I'd like you to comment whether we want to merge the two features.
    You may have noticed that the GenericPDLOutputx elements are a kind of substructure of the GenericFeaturex elements.
    So it would be easy to merge them and just not filling out some attributes plus ignoring the JobSetting element.
    On the other side now we have at least a little more unique features.
    So what you think?

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer