UPD Mail Archive: UPD> XML schema definition the selected fo

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:39:58 EDT

    Ok. We only had positive feedback.
    Especially the two companies (IBM and Granite Systems) working on host implementations did not experience any serious problem.
    I got a few comments on glitches. However that only requires few minutes of editing. I will do that some time in between next days.

    That results in selecting XML schema definitions as our schema dialect from now on. And I think that is the right direction.
    We will not delete the dtd based files. But they will not be maintained any more. And they may move to another place on the web site (more in the Archive section) over time.

    We'll be back on our work on the features soon.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer
    Host Software Group