UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Decision: items 11, 12

UPD> Decision: items 11, 12

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 17:51:08 EDT

    The decision is that we will keep it as it is.
    That means we will go on with a unique attribute called 'ID' plus one or more classifying attribute with other names like 'Predefined_ID' or 'Proprietary_ID' per feature.

    The defaults are decided as well.
    We will not save classifying attribute settings, but the unique ID of a feature.
    I have edited the current sample and added many more defaults. No generic features yet, as that is another open item. No generic PDL output features yet, as that is another open item.

    All files are on our web site.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade