UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF web site update

UPD> UPDF web site update

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 21:07:28 EDT

    I have updated the UPDF web site. Check out ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version and the schema and samples subfolders.

    These files have every change and extension we talked about before, in and since Portland.
    I'll send out more detailed reports the next two days.

    Regards

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive
    North Chelmsford, MA 01863