UPD Mail Archive: UPD> specification documentation

UPD> specification documentation

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 10:27:31 EDT

    We are heavily working on the documentation these weeks.
    Find a new version of the spec on the UPDF web site, access from the UPDF
    page (detailed file name: UPDF_Functional_Specification.pdf).

    There is still more to do, we know.
    but we have been able to add info a number of sections including
    connectors, composite features and dependencies.

    Have a look.

    Norbert