UPD Mail Archive: UPD> demonstration of composite features a

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 13:42:52 EDT

    Although we do not have a detailed agenda yet, it is sure that we will use
    the opportunity to explain and demonstrate composite features and
    dependencies at the UPDF meeting in New Orleans on Friday, Nov. 8th.
    We'll use an implementation provided by Granite Systems. This is not just a
    set of UPDF xml schemas or files, but a full size printer driver under MS
    Windows.
    We will prepare various sample device descriptions to show different
    concepts and ideas all supported by the same implementation.
    Depending on feedback we might do it the first two hours (8.30am - 10.30am)
    of the day.
    Feel free to send in some questions concerning this functionality. so we
    can work them into the demo.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade