UPD Mail Archive: UPD> latest schemas and XML

UPD> latest schemas and XML

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:15:32 EST

    I just copied the latest schemas and XML files to the UPDF web site.
    Typical pathes:
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/XML%20Schemas/
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/XML%20Samples%20based%20on%20schemas/
    or access them directly from our web site.

    All we discussed the last weeks is implemented except a solution for the manual duplex.
    I'll send some notes on some details the next days and will refer to this set of files.

    Regards
    Norbert

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive