UPD Mail Archive: UPD> 0.85 update

UPD> 0.85 update

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:32:27 EST

    I have just updated the 0.85 directory.

    Some changes:
    - The wildcard sample schema follows the element declaration with complex types.
    - The Parameter element is global and placed in the data types schema. All other schemas use it. The command sequence schema has a ResolvedParameter element with two attributes ID and Value now not to be ambiguous.
    - The current capabilities schema you can find on the PWG site is implemented temporarily. I used it for GenericFeatures. This will be our location to try it out the next days.
    - The sample XML for command sequences is updated as well.

    Regards
    Norbert

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive