Some days ago I laid out another task, which is strictly device font
While the overall structure has proven right for a while, we had some items
on our to-do list. The most important one was to specify the attribute
types more accurately.
1. DeviceFont.ID fine as is
2. DeviceFont.Font_Family enum: DONTCARE, ROMAN, SWISS,
MODERN, SCRIPT, DECORATIVE
3. DeviceFont.Font_Vendor make mandatory, but leave as
4. DeviceFont.Encoding make mandatory, stays on to-do
list for further details, must be an enum eventually
5. DeviceFont.Passive_Font mandatory, boolean
6. DeviceFont.Parameter fine as is
7. DeviceFont.IFIMETRICS_INFO make all attributes boolean, which is
the simplest method. if somebody wants to group some flags, speak now.
add TECH_TRUETYPE, TECH_TYPE1, TECH_MM,
8. DeviceFont.PseudoDeviceFonts fine as is
9. IFIMETRICS_Selection make all attributes boolean
That's it for today. More to come.
Please comment by Thursday, 13th.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:52:16 EST