UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> UPDF last call

UPD> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> UPDF last call

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:53:31 EST

    Michael,
    I answer publically to the UPDF reflector.

    When I go to the PWG and follow the Archives link, then select UPD, it shows
    all emails including the ones of the last days.

    Yes, the current spec doc shows version 0.98.
    so far I thought that the document will be called version 1.0, once it is
    formally approved. So I can assign proper version numbers (below 1.0) to the
    changes required the next couple of weeks.
    if that's a misinterpretation from my side, please educate me.

    Norbert