UPD Mail Archive: UPD> last call finished

UPD> last call finished

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 22:34:31 EDT

    we have fulfilled all requirements for last call.
    the spec is updated as version 1.0.
    all schemas and sample instances are on the latest level.

    I have agreed with Jerry Thrasher that we have done everything to prepare the formal vote.
    that is the happy ending of a long series of contributions to an effort to bring something up to ease the specification of printer driver input.

    the technical assembly of the right format is one thing, of course.
    And the political approval is another.

    So we'll wait for the next step and see how the PWG members will judge.

    I thank everybody for their interest, comments, technical feedback and any other kind of contribution to the UPDF effort.
    For me it has been a great learning curve so far.

    And we still have some way to go!

    Hope we'll get through the vote shining.
    may partly depend on you.

    cheers
    Norbert Schade

    Norbert Schade