XP Mail Archive: RE: XP> New XHTML-Print Version

RE: XP> New XHTML-Print Version

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) (jim_bigelow@hp.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 16:57:33 EDT

    Mr. Wright,

    I think the new layout is clearer than before. Placing the conformance
    section at the beginning of the document (section 2) seems to make the
    document more readable. However, Section 6.4 "Enhanced Layout Extensions"
    of draft 0.95 does seem to be missing from this version of the document.

    best regards,

    Jim Bigelow
    LaserJet Product Development
    Hewlett-Packard Co.