[PWG-Announce] PWG May 2020 F2F __VIRTUALIZED__ (In-person meetings canceled)

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Mar 10 21:00:48 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Owing to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and the institutional restrictions on travel and attending group events, the PWG has decided to virtualize the PWG May 2020 F2F event. This means we will still have a 3 day event, but it will be held entirely via WebEx teleconference. An updated agenda is on the new events page, which is listed on the PWG Meetings page: https://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/meetings.html <https://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/meetings.html>

We will continue to evaluate the situation to decide whether to make one of the later F2F events in 2020 an in-person event. Changes to the event schedule will be announced later on this mailing list. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused those that had planned to attend, and we hope that the COVID-19 situation gets resolved quickly.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy