[RESEND: Please ignore the prior message it had a bad email address]
VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the Job Accounting with IPP v1.0 document as a PWG Best Practice, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
The minutes of the IPP WG review of LCRC changes was on November 19, 2020 and are posted at:
This Formal Vote starts today, January 6, 2021 and ends at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on February 5, 2021. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), or Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are STRONGLY encouraged to exercise their right to vote.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Job Accounting with IPP Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>
Job Accounting with IPP Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a description of the *technical* changesrequired to turn the "No" vote into a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG Process/3.0.
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, PWG Chair)
jeremy.leber at lexmark.com (Jeremy Leber, PWG Vice Chair)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
msweet at msweet.org (Mike Sweet, IPP WG Secretary, Job Accounting with IPP v1.0 Editor)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce or IPP WG lists (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality agreement. The PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of the PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues for 2020/2021.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is located at:
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at: