[PWG-Announce] Poll - Options for May PWG/OpenPrinting Face-to-Face

Jeremy Leber jeremy.leber at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:09:16 UTC 2023

Hello All,

As we begin the preparations for our upcoming May Face-to-Face, we'd like
to get an idea for who would be interested (and able to travel for) in an
in-person meeting this time around.  Please take just a moment to fill out
the survey below to help us plan accordingly:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRQ5X2H

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jeremy Leber
Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group