I've posted the minutes from today's conference call at:
We got through the last of the posted use cases today and identified a new PWG Best Practices document (to be edited by Ron with contributions from many) that defines the mapping of recommended/required PWG Job Ticket and Print Service elements to/from PPD, XPS, and possibly JDF along with an appendix on binding a job ticket to document data using an ISO OPC (ZIP file) container.
- Justin to look into XPS schema licensing/issues
- Justin to post URL for XPS schema to cloud list (DONE)
- Justin to post URL for OPC spec to cloud list (DONE)
- Mike to post PPD to PWG mapping table to cloud list
- Ron to post F2F slides prior to next week's IPP telecon
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.