[Cloud] Updated cloud model document posted

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 18:24:19 UTC 2012

Incorporated changes from the last meeting.

I hope to work some more on the remaining requirements before the next
meeting.  I struggled with some of the change in lines 322-324.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Larry

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20121021.docx

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20121021.pdf

believed to be clean.