IDS> Secure/authenticated Time

Nevo, Ron NevoR at sharpsec.com
Thu Feb 5 12:20:09 EST 2009

Hi All

I am still working on the recommendation document that also will
describe what's available and what are our options.

The document will be available next week, so we can review it in our F2F
meeting

Regards
Ron Nevo
Senior Product Manager
Information Security, DVM, Standards and Compliance
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America

www.sharpusa.com/products/applications/home/

Sharp Plaza  Mahwah    NJ 07430      nevor at sharpsec.com
Phone: 201-760-3937   Fax: 201-529-9673  Cell: 201-220-5945

The contents of this email are the property of the sender.

If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it .

If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.

Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

"Be Secure. Be Sharp."