IDS> content & presentation style choices

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 14:59:50 EST 2009

They all seem to do the job well. I would prefer 3, for the stated reasons.
Actually, perhaps style 3 but with the breakdown of the bit field in the
diagram as in 2 (at least for bit fields that allow it) would be best. The
location and significance of the  M and R fields, and why they are '0' might
be addressed in a general statement somewhere.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner