IDS> IDS: Thursday's CC canceled

Nevo, Ron NevoR at
Tue Mar 3 17:14:23 EST 2009

  Hi Dave

The Microsoft contact and our relationship with them are extremely
important for the future of IDS.

If Microsoft will not engage with us, Then IDS will be on hold.

This should be our priority to expedite it, and we should talk about
that soon.

Ron Nevo
Senior Product Manager
Information Security, DVM, Standards and Compliance
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America

Sharp Plaza  Mahwah    NJ 07430      nevor at
Phone: 201-760-3937   Fax: 201-529-9673  Cell: 201-220-5945

The contents of this email are the property of the sender.

If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it .

If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.

Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

"Be Secure. Be Sharp."