IDS> FW: [Nea] Starting WGLC for PA-TNC and PB-TNC

IDS> FW: [Nea] Starting WGLC for PA-TNC and PB-TNC

IDS> FW: [Nea] Starting WGLC for PA-TNC and PB-TNC

Randy Turner rturner at
Fri Mar 13 15:05:29 EDT 2009

Hi Lee,

If you have something to discuss, you can bring it up during the
Agenda bashing session  - I think we've already made our proposal and
portions of it were introduced into the PA-TNC document in a previous
draft - I'm not sure what you mean by "on their radar".