[IDS] TCG HCWG Charter v2.30 approved (7 January 2010)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:26:35 UTC 2010

Hello,                                          Thursday (7 January 2010)

We are very pleased to announce that the Hardcopy Working Group of the
Trusted Computing Group has now been reactivated.

The TCG Board of Directors approved our HCWG Charter v2.30 in December
2009.  However, the TCG BoD also decided not to allow participation in
our Use Cases and Requirements phase by non-TCG members.

So all future HCWG teleconferences will be restricted to TCG Promoters,
TCG Contributors, TCG Liaisons (e.g., governments and educational
institutions), and TCG Invited Experts (i.e., designated by TCG member
companies and approved by TCG BoD).  Also TCG Adopter members will not
be allowed to participate in the HCWG, per TCG rules.

We encourage hardcopy manufacturers and software application vendors to
join the TCG and participate in the HCWG.

Thanks for your participation in our HCWG charter development process.

Best Regards,
- Seigo Kotani (Co-Chair HCWG, Fujitsu)
- Ira McDonald (Co-Chair HCWG, Samsung)

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG