[IDS] Draft F2F slides available

Sukert, Alan Alan.Sukert at xerox.com
Fri Jan 25 18:03:11 UTC 2013

Joe -

A couple of comments on the slides:

Plenary Slides

1.       Slide 4: This is a nit - For the IDS-Model Common Requirements Spec make the wording of the sub-bullet that same as for the other three specs due Q2, 2013

2.       Slide 5: You mention here resuming the Health Remediation Spec. I didn't see any mention of this spec in the IDS Working Group Slides.

IDS Working Group Slides

1.       Slide 2: I think it will take more than 30 minutes to discuss the comments (may take 30 minutes just for my comments alone). I'd budget at least 45 minutes for that activity on the agenda.

2.       Slide 5: I'll give you an updated Action Item list for the F-2-F.

3.       Slide 7: I assume there will be more content for the F-2-F.

4.       Slide 11: I'll give you a draft slide by Monday morning.

5.       Slide 13: Probably should change the date of the next Conference Call since this meeting is in February.

Alan