Below is the note on the public review of the OASIS XACML Profile for
TNC MAP Authorization (I mis-remembered it as TNC Health Assessment,
but still interesting) - access control a TNC MAP server.
TNC MAP is Metadata Access Protocol (publish/subscribe to backend server
for storage of TNC health assessment data).
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176 734-944-0094
Summer PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839 906-494-2434
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hill, Richard C <Richard.C.Hill at boeing.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Subject: RE: [map_sg] Groups - 140109 MAP SG Call uploaded
To: "map_sg at trustedcomputinggroup.org" <map_sg at trustedcomputinggroup.org>
I would like to add the status of the OASIS XACML profile for MAP Authz.
The public review will end on Jan 14th.
OASIS XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0 - 30-day Public Review
(should end 14 January)
- Richard Hill
*From:* map_sg at trustedcomputinggroup.org [mailto:
map_sg at trustedcomputinggroup.org] *On Behalf Of *Lisa Lorenzin
*Sent:* Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:38 AM
*To:* map_sg at trustedcomputinggroup.org
*Subject:* [map_sg] Groups - 140109 MAP SG Call uploaded
Notes from today's MAP SG call - we have lots of exciting work to do in
Open Action Items
* Email MAP SG for headcount at January F2F. - L. Lorenzin
* Ask TCG Admin to add Henk to Security Automation SDT email alias. - L.
* Contact Atul about his or Microsoft's participation in security
automation SDT. - L. Lorenzin
* Engage Richard Hill about whether he wants to propose a TNC project for
2014, whether to close the XACML network flow control AI. - C. Kahn
* Ask Atul about writing up his view of MAP SG future for January F2F. L.
* Send out info on graph databases book to MAP SG. - S. Venema
* Send pxGrid overview slides to Lisa & Steve. - N. Cam-Winget
* Add request for TNC (contributing use cases) to XACML network flow
control proposal. - R. Hill
* Update Internet-draft on SACM/NEA to include IF-MAP. - S. Hanna, A. Shah
* Provide information (anonymized, if necessary) about real-world
experiences with IF-MAP. - L. Lorenzin
* Offer guidelines for setting up a lab / stories on how to solve issues
with IF-MAP. - N. Kuntze
* Write up example of longer-term view of IF-MAP - where it goes, how to
get there. - A. Shah
* Sync up with Nicolai and/or Henk on draft document of initial security
automation use cases. - L. Lorenzin
-- Ms. Lisa Lorenzin
*Document Name*: 140109 MAP SG
No description provided.
*Submitter*: Ms. Lisa Lorenzin
*Group*: Metadata Access Protocol Sub-Group
*Folder*: Meeting Notes
*Date submitted*: 2014-01-09 11:38:08
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...