IPP PING for IETF BOF Meeting on December 12

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Tue Nov 12 14:57:00 EST 1996

> Please send an indication to the DL to confirm your attendance.

I plan to attend the BOF.  However, does one have to register for
the IETF plenary to attend a BOF?  (I am not registered per se.)

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --