IPP> IPP Internet-Draft

Scott A. Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Mon Nov 25 18:44:46 EST 1996

We now have an Internet Draft for the IPP/1.0 specification!!! Thanks to all
who have spent so much time over the last few weeks.  The IETF
responded with a file name:  draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt.   Look for it
soon on the ietf-announce mailing list.

I also put the following files in ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/drafts

draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt     just now submitted to
internet-drafts at ietf.org
ipp94.doc            same as draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt w/line numbers
ipp94.pdf               "     "  PDF file
ipp94rev.doc        rev marks agains ipp93
ipp94rev.pdf         "  " PDF file

The ipp94 filename suggests version 0.94, but there is no version string
in the document any more.  It is just draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt. Tom
did extensive editing from 0.93, and I have kept most of it. Thank you.
However,  I removed some of the text he added which raised additional
issues  about Job Templates.  I have preserved these and will be posting
them soon so that we can review these suggestions during our next
working meetings.  Carl-Uno, put this on the agenda.

Thanks again.  We have much to resolve, but we have already come a
long way!

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com