IPP> Re: PWG/IPP meeting tomorrow

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jan 8 14:20:59 EST 1997

Keith,

I would be very happy to have you attend. I will be leaving for NM in less
then an hour, and I still have some problems to connect to my mailbox from
on the road so I may not know if you send me further email (you can send to
hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com as Tom Hastings seems to be more lucky with his
portable set-up). Alternatively you can leave me voice mail on (310) 333 8273.

I hope that you have been able to pick up the meeting details from the DL
or the archive. We will be at the:

Marriott Albuquerque
2101 Lousiana Blvd
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone (505) 881 6800
Fax:  (505) 888 2982

The meeting will run from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, maybe a bit later if needed.
I will be there about 7 pm tonight.

Best regards,

Carl-Uno