IPP> Requirements Scenarios

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 13 16:33:55 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Over the week-end I put together a framework for requirements scenarios and
consolidated the scenarios that I have done in the format and at the level of
detail we discussed at the PWG meeting last week.  The file containing these is
at:

 ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/contributions-for-discussion/req.scn.pdf
or ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/contributions-for-discussion/req.scn.ps

Thanks to Don for helping me get a PDF file and getting them uploaded.

Please review the file and pass comments back on the discussion list.  If you
are interested in contributing detailed flows, also please post this to the DL
so that we all sort of know what flows are being worked on. I'll be glad to
consolidate your inputs back into the file. I'd like to see lots of discussion
on these.

Thanks
Roger deBry