IPP> REQ - Scenarios group telecon

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 11:09:19 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

An updated version of the scenarios will be available by the end of the day
today. It includes suggested changes by Don Wright and Carl-Uno.  It also
includes the two end-to-end scenarios I said that I would do. I'll send out a
note when I get it completed and uploaded.  I suggest that we use this version
for the telecon.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/20/97 09:07

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/20/97 08:49 AM