IPP> MOD - 1/21 Minutes

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 22 15:27:37 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-772-2479

Sorry that I could not participate in yesterday's call.  I'd really like to
have some explanation (in terms of user scenarios) that help me to understand
the rationale behind these discussions.  I have a few comments, which follow:

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/22/97 01:20

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/22/97 01:09 PM