Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jan 24 11:59:45 EST 1997

At 05:24 PM 1/23/97 PST, you wrote:
>I tried to capture all issues in a list that I presented at the Alb.
meeting.  I
>have updated that list.  Due to the fact that
>
>- we now that we have subgroups will mailing lists (subject TLAs) for
>each subgroup, and
>- the issues were too general to capture anyway
>
>I am proposing that each area track their own issues.

Scott,

thanks for doing this. I think your suggestion that the subgroups take over
their
respective parts is a good one. I expect that some issues may not fall
clearly in only one subgroup, so we need to decided what to do with these.

We decided in this week's teleconference that we will revue the list
together in next week's teleconference. Additional input on issues from the
subgroups are encouraged.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com