IPP> PRO,MOD> User model for clients

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 10 17:42:53 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

Sure browsers parse html, but you would have to define very concrete html
syntax for IPP attributes and values if the client were going to do anything
pther than simply display the information.
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 02/10/97 09:39

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/30/97 07:04 PM