I've edited the changes agreed last week into the Model spec
after accepting the revisions. I've put 1.5 into both the
new_MOD and the new_MOD/historic sub-directories, and deleted
the ipp-model-1.4-rev.* files from new_MOD.
I also made a number of changes in the ipptypes.doc which
were necessiated to cover all of the data types in the Model.
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 214016 Mar 9 10:59 ipp-model-1.5-rev.doc
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 216405 Mar 9 11:01 ipp-model-1.5-rev.pdf
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 218328 Mar 9 11:04 ipp-model-1.5-rev.pdr
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 15360 Mar 9 10:47 ipptypes.doc
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 15896 Mar 9 10:47 ipptypes.pdf
-rw-r--r-- 1 pwg pwg 15530 Mar 9 10:47 ipptypes.pdr
The .pdr files are with red revision marks, the .pdf with black
I've also started a Change History at the end which I've copied
9.1 Changes made to version 1.4, dated 27-Feb-1997 to make version 1.5,
The following changes were made to version 1.4, dated 27-Feb-1997 to make
version 1.5, dated 9-March-1997 from the 3/6/97 telecon agreements:
1. Replaced the data types with the ones discussed on the 3/6/97 telecon.
Added back octetString, type1Enum, type2Enum, type3Enum types as well.
2. Added range constraints to the integer data type.
3. Changed the xxx-locale attributes to be type3Enum.
4. Added standard printer-resolution enum values.
5. Added standard document-format enum values from the Printer MIB and IANA
6. Added back job-hold-until attribute using named periods only and added
back the job-hold-until-specified value to the job-state-reasons attribute.
7. Changed the job state from printing to processing to agree with the
Printer state and changed the optional job-processing job-state-reasons
value to job-printing for use with Printers that take a lot of time
processing while not marking.
8. Deleted the second occurrence of the job-name attribute, since we removed
any attributes that are common to both Job and Printer.
9. Changed job-priority from a type1Enum to integer(1:100) so as to have
more levels so as to be able to match existing systems.
10. Changed job-retention-period to use integerSeconds, instead of minutes.
11. Changed the Text Formatting attributes to take only the computer points
12. Changed job-octets to job-K-octets, in order to be able to print large
documents. Aligns with the IETF Job Monitoring MIB.
13. Clarified that the job-incomplete value of job-state-reasons is waiting
for document data, as opposed to waiting for the job to be closed.