Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu May 1 03:23:28 EDT 1997

I've posted the IPP Model telecon minutes from 4/25/97 in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/new_MOD/minutes/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg  pwg  16384 May  1 07:18 970425-model-telecon-minutes.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg  pwg   8164 May  1 07:18 970425-model-telecon-minutes.pdf

I've also copied them as text into this message.

There will be another Model telecon, this Friday, 5/2, from 1-3 PDT (4-6 EDT).

Scott will send out an agenda.

Tom

Subj:  Minutes of the 4/25/97 IPP Model telecon