IPP>MOD more new operations?

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 13 07:38:38 EDT 1997

I believe that we should try as hard as we can to hold the line on any new
invention on IPP and press on to get
what we have done crisply written, agreed upon and through the standards
process.   If the interactive operations
Bob proposes have some value then we can add them to version 2, but I'd rather
not spend the energy debating
that issue when we there are more pressng problems to be agreed upon.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems