IPP> Job identification mandatory

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jul 17 11:06:25 EDT 1997

Paul,

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused by what you refer to as a
"job identifier".  Perhaps I'm incorrectly reading your
text, but it sounds like "job identifier" is more of a
"transaction identifier".

The purpose of the GetJobs operation is to return one or
more job identifiers from the target Printer (right?).
Then exactly what are you and Bob proposing?

So sorry if I'm being a bit dense here.

	...jay