IPP>MOD - best effort

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Jul 21 10:48:01 EDT 1997

I completely agree with Roger.  I just don't see the added value
here...but I certainly see the additional complexity and resulting
confusion.

There is nothing wrong (semantically) with "best-effort".  Let's
leave it alone, but make the obvious clarifications in the Model
document with regard to Job templates, etc.

	...jay