IPP>MOD - best effort

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Wed Jul 23 13:50:31 EDT 1997

After reading Jim Walker's comments on this issue, I find myself
somewhat ambivalent on whether "best-effort" should be a parameter
or a job attribute.

Jim's made some good observations in support of the attribute approach,
and Roger feels pretty strongly about having it as an attribute, too.
I can go either way.

Roger's right, though.  Let's resolve this issue pronto and move on
to other issues.

	...jay