Larry Masinter masinter at parc.xerox.com
Tue Nov 18 22:20:48 EST 1997

For what it's worth, the W3C insisted on sponsoring a separate
"HTTP implementors group" independent of the HTTP working group,
in which implementation issues were supposed to be discussed.

In truth, not much happened on the HTTP implementors mailing list,
because we established that no decisions got made on the private
list. There was a little bit of traffic about testing, but not much.

Larry

--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter