Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 11 10:56:45 EST 1997

Sorry for the traffic. I think I resolved my question by reading sectio=
n 4.2
Job Template Attributes. It seems confusing, at first, but I guess not =
so much
once you get used to it. Just for readability and understanding, I'd pr=
efer if
we not use phrases like "The "xxx-default" default value attribute
describes...(the default)...". It's confusing whether copies, copies-de=
fault
and copies-supported are 1 or 3 attributes... I'd say 3 but really just=

different names for the same attribute when it is either supplied, defa=
ulted or
queried. So, we could just say "The xxx-default" value describes... (th=
default)...". Anyway, I'm sure you've all been through these discussion=
s and
it's too late for this round. I think I'm getting it! I'll dig deeper b=
efore I
ask another question.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 12/10/97 10:56 PM -----