IPP> Notification content

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Mar 9 13:13:56 EST 1998

Harry,

I agree with your observations entirely.  And these concerns
are *exactly* why SENSE was designed to _not_ support any kind
of filtering, so as to ease the burden on the SENSE server
(which is the "agent" in your text below).

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --