Ira Mcdonald x10962 imcdonal at eso.mc.xerox.com
Wed Oct 28 16:08:28 EST 1998

According to the reply from Erik Guttman (SLP WG Chair) to Bob
Herriot's comments below, the example where SLP attribute tags
(aka IPP attribute names) are translated when a template is
translated is WRONG.  Only the attribute values are translated
(this would still mean that a German version of the template
would have German words for 'none', 'other', etc in the keyword
based attribute values specification in the template).

Please look over Bob's comments and Erik's replies.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc
  906-494-2434