IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 981202

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Dec 1 21:10:33 EST 1998

IPP Phone Conference - 981202
=============================

We will hold our usual phone conference this week.

We will talk about the plans for the IETF43 meeting next week
and the plans for the IPP meeting in San Diego the week after.

We should also discuss what to do about the SLP feedback, which
may need to be different from discussed in Tucson, due to the
fact that we have now postponed the IPP URL Scheme for the next
version of IPP.

It turns out that have another appointment in the morning and
will need to join in a bit later. I have asked Tom Hastings to
get you started until I show up.

I will send you a few more messages from yesterday that bounced
due to the change over of the domain name. If you got any messages
bounced yesterday, please resend those now.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     December 2, 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com