IPP> MOD> A New View of Notification Requirements

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Tue Feb 10 11:44:09 EST 1998

Harry,

In my analysis, the submitter would always have the ability to request a
notification of job completion.  He also could elect to not receive
notification.

The local user is always the recipient of the printed document and also
should always receive notification of, at least, job completion.

(After thinking about your question and my response, did you interpret "He
is always the recipient of the document." to mean "...the notification."?)

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.