IPP> IPP over other transports

Satoshi Fujitani fujitani at isp.rp.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Apr 25 21:59:12 EDT 2000

Hi Henrik,

I think I need a consideration for "i-mode" to map ipp on BlueTooth.
As you know, "i-mode" provided by NTT DoCoMo is the famous service for
phones to internet and e-mail in Japan. Over 5 million people use this
service
now and it is increasing users quickly.
"i-mode" is yet another service to WAP/WAE.

Satoshi FUJITANI
RICOH Co.,LTD. Tokyo Japan
fujitani at isp.rp.ricoh.co.jp