IPP> Change to Media Size Tables

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com
Thu Jul 26 11:17:01 EDT 2001

Norbert has pointed out that the ROC-16K and the ROC-8K sizes should be
given in inch dimensions and if specified in metric units there is a large
rounding error.  The source of this size was from the list compiled by Harry
Lewis as:

	ROC-16K   7.750 x 10.750 inches
	ROC-8K   10.750 x 15.500 inches

Note that ROC indicates "Republic of China".

Unless someone has knowledge that the above is incorrect, I will insert a
new table (Table 4) titled "Chinese Standard Sheet Media Inch Sizes" for
these two items.  I will also rename the current table 6 (which will become
Table 7) to "Chinese Standard Sheet Media Metric Sizes".

Also, "roc" will be moved from the class-mm to the class-in group.

(I see that the changes for D0.10 indicate that class-na was changed to
class-in, but the text was not changed.  I will also make this correction at
the same time.)

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions