McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Feb 21 16:26:48 EST 2002

Hi folks,

Cool - the entire POSIX:2001 specification from the Open Group and IEEE
(technically identical to ISO 9945:2001) is now online in HTML with a
keyword searchable index at the link below (which uses frames, but has
a link to the non-frames index as well).

Definitely save a bookmark for this one!

This came from the Linux UTF-8 mailing list (which is very busy, but
excellent reading), that I recently subscribed to.  To join the
Linux UTF-8 mailing list, send subject line of 'subscribe' to

    linux-utf8-request at nl.linux.org

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc