Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Sat Jul 17 23:31:54 EDT 2004

I submitted the updated Internet-Draft Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Job
and Printer Administrative Operations, draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-04.txt with
the updated Security Considerations that Ira and I worked out following the
guidance from Kurt D. Zeilenga.  I've up-loaded the usual versions to the
PWG site:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-04.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.txt

Tom