Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:42:13 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

I agree with you that we can raise OPTIONAL operations (from source
standards) to REQUIRED in an IPP/2.x profile.

I hoped to avoid this, but it seems necessary - or system admin, in
particular, is meaningless.

Now to see if many IPP implementations all chose the same operations
(ah, I see a pig flying...).

email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter: