[IPP] February 2012 release of ipptool now available
msweet at apple.com
Mon Feb 6 17:24:53 EST 2012
The February 2012 release of ipptool is now available for download from:
This release contains the following changes:
- Fixed the packaging of ipptool on Windows (removed unnecessary DLLs)
- Fixed an crash in ipptool when mixing DISPLAY with -I and a failed
- Added a Print-Job test file.
- Added a "setdebug" batch file for Windows
- Added support for a CUPS_DISABLE_ASYNC_CONNECT environment variable.
- Fixed an issue with the IPP/1.1 test file where the "waiting for job
completion" test did not work.
- The attribute groups out of order error was not shown for the
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the ipp